ECU Interface

Post here if you want to sell or buy an ECU or related item.
Rob Stevens
ECU Model: S100 Pro
Distributor: None-Coil On Plug :)

ECU Interface

Post by Rob Stevens »

I have for sale my DTA serial interface that is used to connect via the serial port to any of Race Technology display and logging products. This device transmits rpm, tps, air and engine temps, lambda, MAP and the 3 ana channels. It functions perfectly and is integrated into a handy programming lead so there is no need to change lead for programming. New these are £150 + vat, asking just £50
Location Buckinghamshire, England.
jpr.racing07
ECU Model: P8 Pro

Re: ECU Interface

Post by jpr.racing07 »

Hi Rob just looking at selling my stack dash and replacing it Race Technology pro 4 dash, in the hope to give me a bit more space in the Gould does this work well with the Dta p8 , if so is the inter face still for sale. Jeremy
ps did you get all sorted to come over in July its a great hill
Rob Stevens

Post by Rob Stevens »

Hi Jeremy, yes I do still have it, I was about to sell it to a guy with an S40 but was unsure if it would work. I had it on my P8 and it was great so ideal for you without any changes. it no longer has the PC lead and 15 way connector but I'm sure you can sort that out as you probably have a permanently installed one in the car to splice into, therefore Im only after £40 and say £5 post PM me and we can sort payment.
And yes all sorted for the channel isles jaunt. Well ferries all booked, what a fiasco that was. the trailer is having to go back to the mainland as freight rather from 1 island to the other because that ferry is full! Really looking forward as it will probably be my only ever visit. I can't find many in car video's to try and get an idea of the hills, any tips?
Wally
ECU Model: S80 Pro
Firmware Version: 51

Post by Wally »

jpr.racing07 wrote:ps did you get all sorted to come over in July its a great hill
Which hill and where?

Wally
Rob Stevens

Post by Rob Stevens »

Bouly Bay - Jersey and Val des Terres - Gurnsey
bugs
ECU Model: P8 Pro

Post by bugs »

Rob Stevens wrote:Hi Jeremy, yes I do still have it, I was about to sell it to a guy with an S40 but was unsure if it would work. I had it on my P8 and it was great so ideal for you without any changes. it no longer has the PC lead and 15 way connector but I'm sure you can sort that out as you probably have a permanently installed one in the car to splice into, therefore Im only after £40 and say £5 post PM me and we can sort payment.
And yes all sorted for the channel isles jaunt. Well ferries all booked, what a fiasco that was. the trailer is having to go back to the mainland as freight rather from 1 island to the other because that ferry is full! Really looking forward as it will probably be my only ever visit. I can't find many in car video's to try and get an idea of the hills, any tips?
Look here for video's.... http://www.youtube.com/user/groupbhero ... see you in Guernsey Andy Bougourd
Wally
ECU Model: S80 Pro
Firmware Version: 51

Post by Wally »

I was a spectator at Bouley Bay at the end of August last year, Fantastic day. My wife said I could have an hour there, but after seeing the excitement she wanted to stay to the finish so we were there all day.

Might be there again this year, hopefully!

Wally