E48 mapping

Post maps up for others to get them going in the right direction. DISCLAIMER: USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. CONFIRM VALUES!
Mr cheese
ECU Model: S40 Pro
Distributor: N/a
Firmware Version: 35

E48 mapping

Post by Mr cheese »

Hi new to the forum needing help, although have read forum posts for years, I have bought :D a sr20de nissan n/a race engine it was running omex 500 that has died these arnt repairable anymore i have a e48 which i have off my old car,
The omex maps are load x rpm so i presume mapped using map sensor, all my dta maps are tps
Is there a way of using the map figures off the omex and plotting them into the dta maps or are the figures useless
Has anyone got a tps map for a sr20de /sr20ve
Thanks john :D
Rob Stevens
ECU Model: S100 Pro
Distributor: None-Coil On Plug :)

Re: E48 mapping

Post by Rob Stevens »

You can use map as load on E48 so long as it has the right chip in it. I don't see a problem with your plan so long as the omex works in milliseconds in the map. Some ecu's use what appears to be a random number, Emerald use 0 - 255 values in the map that then get converted into Ms.
Mr cheese
Distributor: N/a
Firmware Version: 35

Post by Mr cheese »

Hi it is a m27c256b 10f1 0248L chip fitted is this correct type i cant read the sticker on the case as its all blurred
Thank you very much for your help
Alex DTA
Distributor: DTA
Firmware Version: 79

Post by Alex DTA »

If you can power it up, connecting it to the software will tell you the firmware version