DTAForum.com - a forum for the DTA ECU
http://dtaforum.com/

BMW M50 fuel maps
http://dtaforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=332
Page 1 of 1

Author:  troy [ Sat May 26, 2012 10:34 pm ]
Post subject:  BMW M50 fuel maps

Does anyone have a fuel map for a BMW M50B25, or similar engine.

I just need something to get started from really.

Cheers.

Author:  Janoka2 [ Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: BMW M50 fuel maps

troy wrote:
Does anyone have a fuel map for a BMW M50B25, or similar engine.

I just need something to get started from really.

Cheers.

Hello!
I have similar map to 2.8 engine with e46 m3 injektor nozzle and 4 bar gasoline pressure.
Interest this?
Janos

Author:  troy [ Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: BMW M50 fuel maps

Yes I would be interested, even if its to just compare cold start settings.

Author:  Reyns Robin [ Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: BMW M50 fuel maps

hi,i'm searching for a fuel map for a bmw m52 engine.

can i use your map

thanks

reyns robin

Author:  Janoka2 [ Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: BMW M50 fuel maps

Reyns Robin wrote:
hi,i'm searching for a fuel map for a bmw m52 engine.

can i use your map

thanks

reyns robin

Hy!
I sended ti you this map?
Or forget this?
Sorry, i make that, send to me one email adress in private and send to you this map.
Sorry for late answer...

Author:  Reyns Robin [ Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: BMW M50 fuel maps

hy,

this is my email adress

robinreyns@hotmail.com

can you send me the map please

reyns robin

Author:  m3boostin [ Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: BMW M50 fuel maps

Janoka2 wrote:
Reyns Robin wrote:
hi,i'm searching for a fuel map for a bmw m52 engine.

can i use your map

thanks

reyns robin

Hy!
I sended ti you this map?
Or forget this?
Sorry, i make that, send to me one email adress in private and send to you this map.
Sorry for late answer...

im also looking for a a base map to run my s52. it would help if i can also share this map

Author:  Rone Kenoby [ Wed May 23, 2018 7:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: BMW M50 fuel maps

hi

are there people in this discussion still present on the forum?

thk's

Author:  troy [ Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: BMW M50 fuel maps

Rone Kenoby wrote:
hi

are there people in this discussion still present on the forum?

thk's


yup

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/