Map for Hayabusa

Post maps up for others to get them going in the right direction. DISCLAIMER: USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. CONFIRM VALUES!
proutyc

Map for Hayabusa

Post by proutyc »

Hi All.

Hope someone would mind supplying a base map for a Hayabusa.

Engine run MTC turbo pistons, GT3082 Garrett and ID1000 injectors.

Pleasde email me on proutyc@hotmail.com. Anything would be much appreciated (I'm in New Zealand so dont know anyone with similiar setup) Will then get engine on the dyno.

Thanks in advance
ignitionautosport
ECU Model: S80 Pro

Re: Map for Hayabusa

Post by ignitionautosport »

Good to see another Kiwi jumping on these. There is a Hyabusa map included with the software, however is for a 1600 version. The map says 24-2, I haven't done a Hyabusa myself so don't know if that is the oem trigger or not. If so then at least you can use that map and adjust fuel with knob box to get it running.
| '94 GSR Lancer | '96 Toyota Carib 20V | '83 Toyota Starlet | www.ignitionautosport.co.nz |
proutyc

Post by proutyc »

Many thanks. Just had a look. That is a Gen2 1340cc Hayabusa which comes with a 24-2 wheel. Is it a standard map or someone bike bore if you say 1600cc??

We hoping to start it in couple of weeks and then will need to book into dyno to see how it goes. I see you're in New Plymouth, I'm down in Wellie
ignitionautosport
ECU Model: S80 Pro

Post by ignitionautosport »

Just sent you an email too. That map would most likely be the best starting point in that case.
| '94 GSR Lancer | '96 Toyota Carib 20V | '83 Toyota Starlet | www.ignitionautosport.co.nz |