E48 Peugeot

Post maps up for others to get them going in the right direction. DISCLAIMER: USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. CONFIRM VALUES!
rallyep6
ECU Model: No ECU
Firmware Version: 30

E48 Peugeot

Post by rallyep6 »

Hello all, new to the forum, but not new to DTA as i bought my trusty E48EXP back in 2000 and it has served me very well.
I currently have a 306 Gti6 to which i will be fitting Jenvey 45mm throttle bodies, the engine is standard apart from removing the air conditioning pump and re locating the power steering pump. I will be building the wiring loom this week using all the standard sensors except for the throttle pot.

Has anyone ran one of these XU10J4 RS engines with a DTA ECU, i would ideally like a base map to get me going, or even just a start up map. I do have the calibration box also, but have no idea of fueling Ms and ignition ADV retard values.

On my previous Citroen XU9, i started from scratch but it took alloooot of time, plus it was turbocharged so very different requirements to the 16v engine i,m doing now.

If anyone has some info or if even willing to sell a map, would be most grateful.

Thanks
Rouben.
Rob Stevens
ECU Model: S100 Pro
Distributor: None-Coil On Plug :)

Re: E48 Peugeot

Post by Rob Stevens »

Just use any map out of those available, key thing is crank trigger, you will have to correct for your situation. Its difficult sharing maps as you make no mention of you injector size, fuel pressure or anticipated power output.
You may as well build your own map until you can get to a dyno.