Tesla Design Failure

This is a place for anything you feel like sharing - car builds, videos, websites, and any off-topic content in general
stevieturbo
ECU Model: No ECU

Re: Tesla Design Failure

Post by stevieturbo »

Electric vehicles are available that can do that surely ?

Just need a wind turbine to charge it then you wont be paying any money to the fuckers in government to run it !
VR6Turbo
ECU Model: S80 Pro
Firmware Version: 62

Post by VR6Turbo »

They'd soon start taxing wind turbines once people cotton on. The fuckers will get you at every corner.
stevieturbo
ECU Model: No ECU

Post by stevieturbo »

When you get a wind turbine, are you actually allowed to use the electric yourself ?

I'm sure I read somewhere that you must sell it back to the government, and that you arent directly allowed to use it yourself ?

Although Ive worked in buildings where they have had diesel generators and they were selling back to the grid. No idea how that worked given fuel prices ! The generator was mostly a backup too, as the building had mains electric.
Jon K
ECU Model: S80 Pro
Distributor: DTA UK
Firmware Version: 73

Post by Jon K »

stevieturbo wrote:When you get a wind turbine, are you actually allowed to use the electric yourself ?

I'm sure I read somewhere that you must sell it back to the government, and that you arent directly allowed to use it yourself ?

Although Ive worked in buildings where they have had diesel generators and they were selling back to the grid. No idea how that worked given fuel prices ! The generator was mostly a backup too, as the building had mains electric.
I worked in a company that had 4 HUGE diesel generators. For insurance purposes they had to log run time on the generators and so as to not waste the fuel they would get credited for pumping juice back to the grid. This was for like 40 or 50 floor tower in center city, philadelphia.
1992 700RWHP Pump Gas BMW