S40 Twin injector troubles

This section is dedicated to discussion of DTA engine control units such as the DTA E48 EXP, P8 Pro, DTA S40, S60, S80, and S100, as well as all things ECU related.
Ade
ECU Model: S40 Pro

S40 Twin injector troubles

Post by Ade »

Hi I'm using an S40 pro with supplied firmware 79.00 , my bike runs eight injector bodies. The problem I'm having is once I tick the twin injector box the secondaries run with the primaries even on cranking even though I set them to activate above 5000 rpm and 23℅ throttle!! Both sets sets of four are wired in parallel ,primary's on injector 1 and secondaries on inj 2 they are both approx 12ohm impedance so a 3ohm total load on each injector driver ( works perfectly on just 4 primary injectors ) yes the wiring is fine , so do I have a hardware,firmware, or software issue ?? Any one else had problems ? I see a map file for a gsxr1000 k5:/k6 mapped by dta that uses the same setup with twin injector box ticked
stevieturbo
ECU Model: No ECU

Re: S40 Twin injector troubles

Post by stevieturbo »

upload your map.
Ade

Post by Ade »

How's that going to help ? I've given plenty of info' like I said the secondries shouldn't be triggered until above 5500rpm and 23% throttle let alone drowning the motor on cranking
Rob Stevens
ECU Model: S100 Pro
Distributor: None-Coil On Plug :)

Post by Rob Stevens »

Would just like to check all the settings please, you asked for help!
Ade

Post by Ade »

Ok will do after work will screen shots do ?
Rob Stevens
ECU Model: S100 Pro
Distributor: None-Coil On Plug :)

Post by Rob Stevens »

complete map is best please
stevieturbo
ECU Model: No ECU

Post by stevieturbo »

Exactly, 30 minutes or hours spent pissing about with incomplete information, bits and pieces, looking at screenshots could all be resolved in a few seconds with all the relevant info. ie the map.

Your map "may" be all correct....but until we can see it, there is no way of confirming. And taking someone elses word that it is correct.....but there are problems, is going around in circles.

it may just be that they havent spotted where it is incorrect.