First Run map - Zetec 2.0 s60pro

This section is dedicated to discussion of DTA engine control units such as the DTA E48 EXP, P8 Pro, DTA S40, S60, S80, and S100, as well as all things ECU related.
kingster996
ECU Model: S60 Pro

First Run map - Zetec 2.0 s60pro

Post by kingster996 »

Hi - first post about a first run on a fresh install, so hope you can help.

I have a 2.0 Zetec, std internals running GSXR ITBs with Hayabusa injectors.

The supplied Zetec base map is for a car running std injectors (I think) with a single TB with plenum (guess) - so not really suitable.

Now, I used to have an MBE 967 and the car ran great - decided to swap to DTA because it can use CAN to communicate with my new AIM dash (amongst other reasons)

Question is, any idea what I need to adjust (in broad terms) to get the base map closer to my set up?

I can access the MBE files to see what the injectors are set to at a given TPS site and RPM if that helps?

Or if anyone happens to have a map using GSXR/Busa injectors, that might also help.

Will be getting set up professionally later in the month, but need to drive 60 miles there, so a base set up will be fine for now.

Cheers
Chris
stevieturbo
ECU Model: No ECU

Re: First Run map - Zetec 2.0 s60pro

Post by stevieturbo »

Alex DTA
ECU Model: S40 Pro
Distributor: DTA
Firmware Version: 79

Post by Alex DTA »

The 2.0 Zetec base map should be enough to get you started.
If you want, you can copy the values from MBE across. If they are in milliseconds as well, it should take more than 10 minutes.
kingster996

Post by kingster996 »

Thanks for the info Alex - I think the MBE has the values in milliseconds - so that might help.
kingster996

Post by kingster996 »

Just to let you know - fired up first time with the supplied DAT Zetec Base Map.

Should be OK to get me to the mapper - cheers!