NT Dash woes

This section is dedicated to discussion of DTA engine control units such as the DTA E48 EXP, P8 Pro, DTA S40, S60, S80, and S100, as well as all things ECU related.
Huxley
ECU Model: S60 Pro

NT Dash woes

Post by Huxley »

To say I’m peaved is an under statement I spent years waiting for the thing to turn up then to go set it up for the first time and the thing goes tits up because of a firmware issue,

We have followed the DfuSedemo to reset itself only to have the bloody thing keep dropping out before it’s finished every time !!!

My laptop is a fairly quick PC as it copes with any video and codecs for video CCTV decoding etc, so do I Throw the dash in the bin and take it on the chin and buy the Ecumaster dash

As I feel I have wasted my money

Rant over
Huxley

Re: NT Dash woes

Post by Huxley »

And we have just tried a new laptop still the same stops around 91%
Andy-reid
ECU Model: S80 Pro
Distributor: DTA Direct
Firmware Version: 73.01

Post by Andy-reid »

i feel another road trip may be on the cards! or pop it in the post!!! i know @ dta will be sympathetic as it has just sat in its box for the last year!!! this is why my gearbox was put in asap and used!!!
Huxley

Post by Huxley »

It was when the laptop was connected it went tits up sat there fine on its own on the default screen
Alex DTA
ECU Model: S40 Pro
Distributor: DTA
Firmware Version: 79

Post by Alex DTA »

Paul

As I said on the phone last night, send it back and we'll update it for free.
I can't do much more than that.

Alex
RobS2
ECU Model: S100 Pro

Post by RobS2 »

Alex, when trying to enter values for the sensor calibration I can only type in the number 6, but can paste in any value I want - what am I doing wrong?

For a Bosch water temperature sensor - do you know the calibration input values as I can’t get it do anything sensible?
Alex DTA
ECU Model: S40 Pro
Distributor: DTA
Firmware Version: 79

Post by Alex DTA »

Caps lock needs to be on for UK keyboards. I wish they would fix this.

A thermistor will require a pull up to 5v, so make sure the pull up is turned on. It's 1.5k.
Send me an email and I can send a spreadsheet over that you can use to get the correct values.