Dta s60 pro afr injector dead time

This section is dedicated to discussion of DTA engine control units such as the DTA E48 EXP, P8 Pro, DTA S40, S60, S80, and S100, as well as all things ECU related.
gsxr2mil
ECU Model: S60 Pro
Distributor: creative custom racing Frank
Firmware Version: 79.06

Dta s60 pro afr injector dead time

Post by gsxr2mil »

I have an LC-2 innovate on my hayabusa and it's been properly calibrated and all but its giving me crazy afr readings sayings its lean when it clearly isn't, would injector dead time have something to do with this?
katana
Firmware Version: 29

Re: Dta s60 pro afr injector dead time

Post by katana »

How do you know its clearly not lean? A rich mixture that burns in the pipe will show lean as will a very rich mixture that hasn't burnt at all, due to excessive oxygen present.
gsxr2mil
Distributor: creative custom racing Frank
Firmware Version: 79.06

Post by gsxr2mil »

The rich rich smell of the fuel its producing and unburnt fuel flames its producing
stevieturbo
ECU Model: No ECU

Post by stevieturbo »

gsxr2mil wrote:I have an LC-2 innovate on my hayabusa and it's been properly calibrated and all but its giving me crazy afr readings sayings its lean when it clearly isn't, would injector dead time have something to do with this?

No.

How about giving some details of the install, where the sensor is mounted etc etc ?

And lets face it Innovate arent renowned for their reliability when it comes to sensors
Rob Stevens
ECU Model: S100 Pro
Distributor: None-Coil On Plug :)

Post by Rob Stevens »

Does the closed loop control work properly at all? At idel even perhaps. Can it control the pattern fueling test