problems with my dte e48...help pls!!!

This section is dedicated to discussion of DTA engine control units such as the DTA E48 EXP, P8 Pro, DTA S40, S60, S80, and S100, as well as all things ECU related.
xtravadance

problems with my dte e48...help pls!!!

Post by xtravadance »

Hello i have a problem with my dta fast e 48, i bought this ecu from ebay about a year ago and i have used it on a c20let engine and after i fitted it everything went ok, i used high impedance injectors as required and we connected all the sensors....the wiring was made by a qualified electrition.....when we started the engine everything was ok but after about 30 mins the engine stopped... we checked everything and we found there is a problem with the injectors driver...so i took it to my dta dealer in malta and changed the driver for....we started again the engine and everything worked fine.....but after an hour that the engine was working it stopped again....i took it to my dta dealer again and changed again the injector driver....now i`m afraid that the car will do it again...did you have any of this problem with a dta e48? or do you know of something that can cause this problem? i have an msd ford coil and i am using silicone high tension leads..... pls help as i did everything i could....

but still can`t find what`s happening.....the dta dealer told me to change the high tension leads cause i am using silicone ones.....but for it doesnt make sense