triggering nitrous ...

Discuss which Sensors work best with these ECUs and share how you are using inputs and outputs
dannyboy
ECU Model: S40 Pro

triggering nitrous ...

Post by dannyboy »

hi
i am having issues with triggering nitrous on the startline in my car .im using a couple of micro switches one on throttle linkage and one on clutch to stop the nitrous engaging on wot when using the 2 step function on ecu (dtas40) but I'm getting a delay thats causing bogging on line.does the ecu have an output that is configurable to trigger nitrous at same time as i let go of stage brake (2 step is turned on by a brake light switch on hydraulic stage brake) so as not to allow nitrous to turn on while on wot on 2 step ?
cheers danny
corsaboy
Firmware Version: 79

Re: triggering nitrous ...

Post by corsaboy »

i bought an advanched progressive controller from daytona sensors for my nitrous setup.
I could elimate almost all the micro switches (only use a fuel pressure switch on the fuel circuit for the nitrous), and can control my nitrous injection as it should be.

Maybe a good option for you..
Vauxhall Corsa C20XE Powered by Eaton M90
dannyboy

Re: triggering nitrous ...

Post by dannyboy »

i have a progressive controller and a rpm window switch the issue i think I'm having is the split second the clutch is being released the car is already starting to go before its triggering the nitrous .if the ecu would send signal the instant the 2 step is turned off it would be the perfect solution ,