Wideband Lambda Wiring

Discuss which Sensors work best with these ECUs and share how you are using inputs and outputs
katana
ECU Model: S60 Pro
Firmware Version: 29

Wideband Lambda Wiring

Post by katana »

Hi Guys, Just getting through a new loom for a S60, using an Innovate LC-1 as a controller and just need some clarification between the S60 wire diagram & LC-1 instructions, namely S60 shows Lambda ground to sensor ground but LC-1 destructions set two diff. colour wires to ground - White and Blue. I assume one grounds the actual sensor and the other the heater? Is it ok to ground both to the S60 sensor ground or just take them to battery / chassis ground? Using the Brown 5v analogue output to pin #19.

Also is it required to 'daisy chain' all the 12v power lines from the one that is relayed / fused to pin #31 as I was planning have separate fuse relay power to - injectors. then another to COP's, another to serve Lambda and final to DTA.
Alex DTA
ECU Model: S40 Pro
Distributor: DTA
Firmware Version: 79

Re: Wideband Lambda Wiring

Post by Alex DTA »

LC-1 should have power and ground using the same locations as the ECU (i.e. splice those for both).
Separate relays for injectors and coils is fine.
Then the yellow wire from the LC-1 in to the ECU, or reprogram the brown wire.
katana
ECU Model: S60 Pro
Firmware Version: 29

Re: Wideband Lambda Wiring

Post by katana »

Ok - that makes life easy - Cheers!
Doh - just noticed I typed Brown wire whilst thinking and knowing the Yellow is the 0-5v output!