One cylinder lean. Injector tweeking ?

Discuss which Sensors work best with these ECUs and share how you are using inputs and outputs
gnutz2
ECU Model: S100 Pro

Re: One cylinder lean. Injector tweeking ?

Post by gnutz2 »

I'm pretty sure when I tried trimming cylinders in batch fire it wouldn't work, to trim cylinders I fitted a cam sensor and went fully sequential. I remember thinking this was strange because I only have 1 injector per cylinder so trimming would work.

Maybe it's disallowed until you your in sequential because some setups will run 2 injectors per output.
stevieturbo
ECU Model: No ECU

Post by stevieturbo »

Fair point, it's not something I never tried in batch, but then I was also using more than 1 inj per ecu output so couldnt have trimmed individual anyway
Alex DTA
ECU Model: S40 Pro
Distributor: DTA
Firmware Version: 79

Post by Alex DTA »

Tested it today, it doesn't work in batch. You can fill values in, which is what misled me, but they don't actually get used unless you're in sequential.
stevieturbo

Post by stevieturbo »

sparrow wrote:Tested it today, it doesn't work in batch. You can fill values in, which is what misled me, but they don't actually get used unless you're in sequential.
Given the wiring nature of the DTA, it's probably a feature that could be enabled ?

But it would need a check box for the user to acknowledge it is wired as 1 inj per cylinder, 1 ecu output per injector.
maxiice
ECU Model: S80 Pro
Firmware Version: 63

Post by maxiice »

Nice work stevieturbo :)

Hope Alex put it on his "to do" list
Alex DTA
ECU Model: S40 Pro
Distributor: DTA
Firmware Version: 79

Post by Alex DTA »

stevieturbo wrote:But it would need a check box for the user to acknowledge it is wired as 1 inj per cylinder, 1 ecu output per injector.
The ECU would only need to know that each output is for a single cylinder. You could still run two injectors per output.
However, the devil is always in the detail, and if it was simple, I'm sure Allan would have done it.
stevieturbo

Post by stevieturbo »

We know lots of things are simple....but if Allan didnt like it, Allan wouldnt add it lol

Although no idea if that was ever requested