DTA s80 & SX Dash

Give input on tuning as well as any tips and tricks you may have. Also feel free to share base mapping files for various engine types.
unijacko67
ECU Model: S80 Pro

Re: DTA s80 & SX Dash

Post by unijacko67 »

Many thanks, looked everywhere else, ace and a massive help. I recon the dash can stay as it is for now. Thanks
Alex DTA
ECU Model: S40 Pro
Distributor: DTA
Firmware Version: 79

Post by Alex DTA »

You can alter the dash using SX-Conf. It's downloadable from the website.
unijacko67

Post by unijacko67 »

Thanks Alex, I have downloaded that, but don't really know the procedure from there, can't find any simple instruction's either. I'll have another look at it in a few weeks time when I get chance, but at least its usable for now. Thanks
unijacko67

Post by unijacko67 »

Had a good day using the traction at Wigan 3 Sisters.

For some strange reason I had the traction set at 10% dry & 3% wet.

Anyway it was dry so used it on dry setting 10%.

With the pot set to position 12 which reads 30% there was too much aggression and I couldn't get the car to turn in well as no rear steer. Seemed best on 11 which reads 36%. It was a bit to harsh wheel spin wise on pot position 10 which reads 42%.

My next question is, does that all make sense, and if I change the dry setting to 7% as it should have been, how will that change the pot control.

Tried the launch, but it was hopeless so I could do with looking at that before Saturday as I probably haven't filled that all in correctly.