Does somebody use twin injectors settings?

Give input on tuning as well as any tips and tricks you may have. Also feel free to share base mapping files for various engine types.
PhillipM
ECU Model: S80 Pro
Distributor: DTA UK
Firmware Version: 73

Re: Does somebody use twin injectors settings?

Post by PhillipM »

I ran them without the blend table previously, no problems, didn't have it back then.
I actually had twice as many per runner as well as larger injectors in the second set, so quite a huge difference :)

RE: Injector numbers, I'm not sure there, I see what you mean as the S100 manual says second sets on 6-10, whereas I had it in my head that they followed firing order like the normal wiring - so you'd expect a 4 cylinder setting to start 2nd bank at 5....easy to check though.
thomastc
ECU Model: S100 Pro
Distributor: dta gr
Firmware Version: 66

Post by thomastc »

hello again and thanks for the advice. a question to PHILLIPM 1234 First batch 5678 second batch. my english are no very good so i dont understand (First batch is like First set of injectors) or ( batch like no sequential)?
stevieturbo
ECU Model: No ECU

Post by stevieturbo »

The wiring diagram is not clear.

But as long as you have a correctly functioning cam sensor I can see no reason for it not to run sequential
PhillipM
Distributor: DTA UK
Firmware Version: 73

Post by PhillipM »

I don't know if it can run sequential or not, I can't see why not, but I was running on a rotary where it wasn't really required.
dholliman
Firmware Version: 71.00

Post by dholliman »

Hi, sorry to be asking probably a silly question, but I have an S80 Pro, running twin injectors and use the blend map. Is anyone able to fully confirm that if the blend map says 100% secondary injector to be used and the fuel map asked for more fuel than was available, would the ECU then revert to bringing the primary injectors back into play, I have been trying to find a definitive answer to this for a long time, thanks.
Alex DTA
ECU Model: S40 Pro
Distributor: DTA
Firmware Version: 79

Post by Alex DTA »

Correct.
If either set injectors reach max duty, then the ECU will use the both sets automatically.