DTAPlot

Discuss issues and tuning software like DTASWin, E-Race, MegaLogViewer(DTA), etc. Also post archive versions of firmware.
Kev
ECU Model: S80 Pro
Firmware Version: 53

DTAPlot

Post by Kev »

I have written another logfile analyser that maybe some might find useful. It's main value is that it can automagically split logs into runs for open-circuit racing use (such as sprints and hillclimbs) and allow you to do quick comparisons between runs to locate where time is being lost/gained.

You can download and see some more detail at http://westboost.github.com/. The Java source code is also available from there.

I have an AFR analysis that I intend to add to this at some point but generally I am trying to keep this very simple. Although if there are burning features missing that you would like its fairly easy to extend so feel free to ask.

Kev
Jon K
Distributor: DTA UK
Firmware Version: 73

Re: DTAPlot

Post by Jon K »

Very cool Kev

I'll have to try it - I read quickly, but can you ignore the "runs" and just read the whole file as one big thing?
1992 700RWHP Pump Gas BMW
Kev

Post by Kev »

Thanks Jon. For whole file analysis it probably really needs the graph to have a "pan" feature so you could zoom in and then move forward/backward but that should not be too hard (famous last words..).

Was thinking about a couple of other features I would like for next year so will try and bunch these togeather in an update.
Kev

Post by Kev »

v2 Update Available, same location http://westboost.github.com/.

This one allows you to switch between viewing whole sessions and the small "runs" which I use for comparing at sprints/hills.

Regards
Kev