Dyno Jet Wideband Commander

This is a place for anything you feel like sharing - car builds, videos, websites, and any off-topic content in general
Borla
ECU Model: S80 Pro

Re: Dyno Jet Wideband Commander

Post by Borla »

Thanks so much, that's almost perfect. The only thing I'm not sure about is the colour of one of the wires, the camera flash is disguising it on my laptop. In the second picture the wires nearest the camera, from left to right, green, then red, then what, is it white or yellow please.

Again, thanks so much, it's very much appreciated.

And as said above there is a calibrating resistor in the O2 sensor half of the connector.
stevieturbo
ECU Model: No ECU

Post by stevieturbo »

looks like yellow ?
Borla

Post by Borla »

stevieturbo wrote:looks like yellow ?
Looks yellow to me too, but as I can't see the white to compare I thought I'd just ask...........
Borla

Post by Borla »

It is indeed yellow and just in case anyone comes to this thread from a search engine, the pin out for the HARNESS socket is:

1 - Yellow
2 - Blue
3 - Red
4 - White (or White/Black)
5 - Green
6 - Orange

And this connects to the header on the pcb as below
Attachments
wbclip.JPG
wbclip.JPG (21.86 KiB) Viewed 9835 times
katana
ECU Model: S60 Pro
Firmware Version: 29

Post by katana »

Borla wrote:Thanks so much, that's almost perfect. The only thing I'm not sure about is the colour of one of the wires, the camera flash is disguising it on my laptop. In the second picture the wires nearest the camera, from left to right, green, then red, then what, is it white or yellow please.

And as said above there is a calibrating resistor in the O2 sensor half of the connector.
Just seen this and was going to reply but saw you are sorted - we're all square now as you flashed my S60 about 5 years ago
at a Dyno day at Surrey Rolling Road - still haven't got round to using it - the car wiring loom is yet to be completed LOL!
Bollah
Firmware Version: 71

Post by Bollah »

katana wrote:
Borla wrote:Thanks so much, that's almost perfect. The only thing I'm not sure about is the colour of one of the wires, the camera flash is disguising it on my laptop. In the second picture the wires nearest the camera, from left to right, green, then red, then what, is it white or yellow please.

Just seen this and was going to reply but saw you are sorted - we're all square now as you flashed my S60 about 5 years ago
at a Dyno day at Surrey Rolling Road - still haven't got round to using it - the car wiring loom is yet to be completed LOL!
That was me who flashed it :mrgreen: :lol:
Borla

Post by Borla »

Thought my memory was going there for a bit, didn't remember doing that :lol:
katana
Firmware Version: 29

Post by katana »

Both your names start with B - easy mistake as i'm senile LOL!