USE LOAD CELL TO START CUT (S60+)?

Discuss issues and tuning software like DTASWin, E-Race, MegaLogViewer(DTA), etc. Also post archive versions of firmware.
re33
ECU Model: S60 Pro

USE LOAD CELL TO START CUT (S60+)?

Post by re33 »

Hi I have 5 year old S60, can't remember what firmware is installed at the minute but am trying to incorporate a load cell to initiate flat shift. 5 years ago, I used a switch in the gearknob, which did work okay but have a new gearbox and would prefer to use a load cell.

In the updated 2019 S60 manual it says this is an option Page 206 "USE LOAD CELL TO START CUT (S60+)". If I update my firmware will I be able to use this option? Or what does S60+ mean, it is a specific model?

Thanks for your help.
Alex DTA
ECU Model: S40 Pro
Distributor: DTA
Firmware Version: 79

Re: USE LOAD CELL TO START CUT (S60+)?

Post by Alex DTA »

Yes, update your firmware and you will be able to use a load cell.
re33

Post by re33 »

Perfect, thanks.
pule333
Distributor: EFI Parts

Post by pule333 »

re33 wrote:Hi I have 5 year old S60, can't remember what firmware is installed at the minute but am trying to incorporate a load cell to initiate flat shift. 5 years ago, I used a switch in the gearknob, which did work okay but have a new gearbox and would prefer to use a load cell.

In the updated 2019 S60 manual it says this is an option Page 206 "USE LOAD CELL TO START CUT (S60+)". If I update my firmware will I be able to use this option? Or what does S60+ mean, it is a specific model?

Thanks for your help.
hi. quick question, what load cell are you using?