Pin code dta e48

Discuss issues and tuning software like DTASWin, E-Race, MegaLogViewer(DTA), etc. Also post archive versions of firmware.
Peter15
ECU Model: P8 Pro
Distributor: Ebay
Firmware Version: V35

Re: Pin code dta e48

Post by Peter15 »

Bollah wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:18 am Drop me a PM with your email address and I'll send across the infamous program created by Phazer that will unlock your ECU

Hello guys, hi Bollah
I'm new to the forum, I have a p8 bought in 2016 on ebay, I had the code and I entered.
It stood still until yesterday when I thought about using it but I can't remember the code anymore and I made 2-3 attempts by heart.
Then I came here to the forum and read a bit, I tried to send a pm to Bollah but I can't because I'm new.
Can you help me with the Phazer software?
thank you
Peter15
ECU Model: P8 Pro
Distributor: Ebay
Firmware Version: V35

Post by Peter15 »

Hi Bollah
Thank you very much for software 🙏
I managed to enter.
Another problem occurred, when loading my map, not only was it not loaded, but the file got deleted.only the filename remains in the map list, the content is empty, 0 bytes.
I'm creating a new file and this time I'm saving a copy in another archive.
JeppePMDK
ECU Model: S60 Pro

Post by JeppePMDK »

Bollah wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:18 am Drop me a PM with your email address and I'll send across the infamous program created by Phazer that will unlock your ECU
Hi Bollah. I have also come in need of the phazer software. Can't pm you would you bother to send it to me?
minimowog
ECU Model: No ECU

Post by minimowog »

hi there Bollah, could i also have a copy of Phazer, i also can't send you a pm because i'm new, cheers
cedric16s
ECU Model: S40 Pro
Distributor: XAP
Firmware Version: 66.02

Post by cedric16s »

minimowog wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:47 pm
hi there Bollah, could i also have a copy of Phazer, i also can't send you a pm because i'm new, cheers
Hello,
I would also be interested, I'm stuck on an S40 box bought second-hand and nobody has the code.

THANKS
Bollah
ECU Model: S60 Pro
Firmware Version: 71

Post by Bollah »

The program doesn't work on the S series, only the older ones. You will have to speak to Alex from DTA about getting it unlocked.