Flat shifting

This section is dedicated to discussion of DTA engine control units such as the DTA E48 EXP, P8 Pro, DTA S40, S60, S80, and S100, as well as all things ECU related.
stevieturbo
ECU Model: No ECU

Re: Flat shifting

Post by stevieturbo »

grahamb wrote:Loving E-Race to analyse the data logs. Why have I not used it before? So much easier than trying to plot graphs in Excel :mrgreen:
LOL

Megalogviewer is handy too. it's more aimed towards megasquirt, but it's a generic viewer too, so very handy. Works with most .csv type files.

It's quicker to use as you dont need to import etc. But not quite as aesthetically pleasing as E-race.
andypipe
ECU Model: S40 Pro
Firmware Version: 71

Post by andypipe »

i have tried to get mine working, but have had no joy. settings attached. can anyone through anything into the ring to help
Attachments
Shift Cut Settings.jpg
Rob Stevens
ECU Model: S100 Pro
Distributor: None-Coil On Plug :)

Post by Rob Stevens »

Try reducing the 'no shift below throttle' to 0 just for testing, that way you can just run the car at idle in the garage on axle stands.
Also reduce the 'gear position dead band' from 50 down to say 10, you should start to get unintentional cuts, set that low so slowly increase to prevent the unintended cuts, should work at idle.
Oh and turn the high speed logging on so you can see what is happening.