S100 Launch RPM

This section is dedicated to discussion of DTA engine control units such as the DTA E48 EXP, P8 Pro, DTA S40, S60, S80, and S100, as well as all things ECU related.
John Loudon
ECU Model: S100 Pro

S100 Launch RPM

Post by John Loudon »

I gave an S100 with launch enabled and a pot connected which is supposed to adjust the RPM. Is there any way I can test that the pot is connected correctly and doing what it should in the DTA software?

I have another pot connected to ANA1 for adjusting traction control which does show in the software and I can see its value change as I adjust the pot.

I believe that I have the launch control pot is connected to +5v, ground and pin 18 on the 4 key way plug of the ECU plug which should be Launch RPM according to the wiring diagrams but it doesn't seem to work.is this correct?

ANA1 is connected to another pot and seems to work according to the software dashboard but surely this can't be for both launch and traction? If so, how are the two differentiated?

Thanks

John
Last edited by John Loudon on Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
stevieturbo
ECU Model: No ECU

Re: S100 Launch RPM

Post by stevieturbo »

Look in diagnostic display or real time display to see if the input changes ?
John Loudon
ECU Model: S100 Pro

Re: S100 Launch RPM

Post by John Loudon »

Scratch all of the above. I have found a school boy error in my setup. I needed to tick a box to use pin 18 (Right Lambda) instead of ANA1 for using a separate pot for Launch. 4 years of frustration now solved! Doh!
Attachments
Launch.JPG
Launch.JPG (23.65 KiB) Viewed 3740 times